Saturday, April 20, 2019

New Sherwood Smith!!

We interrupt this blog to bring you breaking news! (Well, I'm a little behind the times, as usual, (she posted about it on the 10th) but it's breaking for me!)

Sherwood Smith returns to Sartorias-Deles to finally tell us what's going on with Norsunder at the end of A Stranger to Command. A Sword Named Truth is coming out in June (that's really soon!) and is the first book in a new series which is all written already! (I really hope the publishers don't drag out release dates!)

If you aren't already jumping up and down with excitement, here's me ranting about Sherwood Smith and explaining a bit about Sartorias-Deles. You've got a month to get caught up on the books she's got out already!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I loved Stranger and had not heard of this one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete