Wednesday, September 21, 2016

It's Cybils Season Again! (And I'm a judge again, yay!)

I am excited to announce that I'm a Round 2 judge for the YA Speculative Fiction category, along with . . .

@Pamlovesbooks

Hayley Beale
bibliobrit
@bibliobritish

@skrandolph76

Aneeqah Naeem
My Not So Real Life 
@hianeeqah

Hi Hayley! (We judged together in MG Spec Fic last year.) Nice to meet you Pam, Samantha and Anneqah! I'm really looking forward to seeing the shortlists we get in January.

Good luck to all the Round 1 judges who have to choose their favourites from among all the YA speculative fiction published in North America between Oct 2015 and Oct 2016.

Nominations for Children's and Young Adult Bloggers Literary Awards (CYBILS) in all categories open on October 1, so all of you out there in the blogosphere, start thinking of the books you loved this year and be sure to send in your nominations.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being a judge again. It's not a genre I read much of, so I will be interested to see your reviews. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete