Saturday, March 11, 2023

Recent Reading

I don't usually keep track of what I read, because that sounds like way too much work! But I thought I had read quite a few new-to-me books in Feb that I enjoyed, and I was curious, so this is what I've gleaned from my Kindle and my borrowing history. If there's a star beside it then the link is to my Goodreads review.

Six Ways to Write a Love Letter, by Jackson Pearce

*Nora Goes Off Script, by Annabel Monahan

*The Kaiju Preservation Society, by John Scalzi. This was so much fun! 

*The Shuddering City, by Sharon Shinn

Good Neighbours, by Stephanie Burgis. Cozy necromancy. What's not to like?

*Illuminations, by T. Kingfisher (Will probably do a longer review here on the blog.)

*If You Could See the Sun, by Ann Liang

Danny, Who Fell in a Hole, by Carl Fagan. The title says it all. Quirky and philosophical.

K-Pop Revolution, by Stephan Lee. Second of a duology; enjoyed them both.


I also re-read a bunch of stuff, including the Touchstone series, the Phoenix Feather series, and The Goblin Emperor. And I started but didn't finish several library picks.



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed seeing what you're reading. Good Neighbors sounds good.

    ReplyDelete